- The Redondo Beach City Council approved new parking meter rates during its meeting Tuesday night. It also raised the fine for parking meter tickets to $50. Check back later for a complete story.
- The Redondo Beach Historical Commission will hold a special meeting at City Hall at 7 p.m. The agenda is available online.
- Don't forget to sign up for breaking news alerts! To sign up, visit the breaking news category and click "Get email updates."
- In case you missed it, Tuesday's top headline was Traffic Alert: Sepulveda Blvd. Reopened After Crash.
- Today's photo of the day is by Parker Knight from Flickr's Creative Commons. Want to submit your own? Email it to email@example.com; tweet it to @RedondoBchPatch; post it on the Redondo Beach Patch Facebook page; or tag it #rbpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Redondo Beach news, like Redondo Beach Patch on Facebook, follow @RedondoBchPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Redondo Beach Patch daily newsletter.