- The Redondo Beach City Council will meet at 6 p.m. today in the council chambers. The agenda, which is available online, includes consideration of a memorial statue for Bob and Bill Meistrell, the co-founders of Dive N Surf and Body Glove.
- The Redondo Beach Unified School District Board of Education will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. The agenda is available online.
- Have you signed up for breaking news alerts? Just visit our breaking news category and click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
- In case you missed it, Monday's top headline was Redondo's Priciest Homes: 219 Avenue F.
- Today's photo of the day was taken by editor John Schreiber at the King Harbor Boat Parade. Want to submit your own? Email it to email@example.com; tweet it to @RedondoBchPatch; post it on the Redondo Beach Patch Facebook page; or tag it #rbpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Redondo Beach news, like Redondo Beach Patch on Facebook, follow @RedondoBchPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Redondo Beach Patch daily newsletter.