- Have you signed up for breaking news alerts? Just visit our breaking news category and click "Get email updates." (Tip: If it says you're signed up, but you're not receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
- Today is National Cheeseburger Day. Where's the best spot to get a cheeseburger in Redondo Beach? The Standing Room? In-N-Out? Somewhere else?
- It's never too early to start planning for the weekend. If you haven't figured out what to do, the annual Coastal Cleanup Day is going on. Jackie Balestra of South Bay by Jackie has the scoop.
- In case you missed it, Tuesday's top headline was Hundreds Honor Bob Meistrell at Paddle-Out, Reception.
- Today's photo of the day is from Redondo Beach City Manager Bill Workman. Want to submit your own photo? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; tweet it to @RedondoBchPatch; post it on the Redondo Beach Patch Facebook page; or tag it #rbpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Redondo Beach news, like Redondo Beach Patch on Facebook, follow @RedondoBchPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Redondo Beach Patch daily newsletter.