- Today is National Be Late for Something Day. What are you always late for? (Some days, it feels like I'm late for everything!)
- Looking for fresh produce and other tasty treats? Check out the Redondo Beach Farmers Market at Veterans Park from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. today.
- The Redondo Beach Art Group is looking for restaurants or companies to cater this year's Power of Art exhibition, according to Jackie Balestra of South Bay by Jackie.
- In case you missed it, Wednesday's top headline was Council's Opposition to AES Redondo Beach Moves Forward.
- Today's photo of the day was posted to Flickr's Creative Commons collection by user atl10trader. Want to submit your own? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; tweet it to @RedondoBchPatch; post it on the Redondo Beach Patch Facebook page; or tag it #rbpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Redondo Beach news, like Redondo Beach Patch on Facebook, follow @RedondoBchPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Redondo Beach Patch daily newsletter.