Meistrell founded the dive company, which is credited with manufacturing the first commercially viable wetsuit, with his twin brother, Bill.
Bill Meistrell in 2006 died after a battle with Parkinson's.
Find photos from the paddle-out and reception in the gallery above. Have your own photos to share? Add them to our Redondo Beach Snapshot open blog! Here's how.
- Bob Meistrell's Paddle Out Tribute
- Community Remembers Bob Meistrell
- Big Bucks Raised for Meistrell Memorial
- Hundreds Honor Bob Meistrell at Paddle-Out, Reception
- Paddle-Out to Celebrate Life of Bob Meistrell
- Council Approves Plan for Meistrell Memorial
- Council to Consider Proposed Statue of Bob Meistrell
- City Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Bob Meistrell
- Bob Meistrell, Body Glove Co-Founder, Dies
- Spotlight Questionnaire With Bob Meistrell