Here are five things Redondo Beach residents should know this week:
1. A City Council meeting is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. on Tuesday at the Council Chambers located at 415 Diamond St. Find out more information here.
2. Learn how to beat stress-related health problems at a free Family Health Workshop at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday in the second floor meeting room at the Redondo Beach Main Library at 303 N. Pacific Coast Highway.
3. There will be a free story time designed for children between the ages of one and five years old at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday in the Children's Library at the Redondo Beach Main Library at 303 North Pacific Coast Highway. Parents can pick up numbered passes beginning at 10:15 a.m. at the children's desk.
4. There will also be a "Baby Lapsit" story time at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at the Redondo Beach Main Library. The program is designed for babies up to 18 months old. Numbered passes for the free program is available beginning at 10:30 a.m.
5. If you want to sign up for breaking news alerts, visit our breaking news category and
click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not
receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email
updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
What else is going on this week that your neighbors should know about? Tell us in the comments.