Thanksgiving is a time for family, which could mean lots of little ones running around while the adults are cooking dinner. Keep the kids occupied with a craft or two. It's not too hard to whip up a few edible treats or Thanksgiving decorations!
What you need
- 5 sheets of construction paper
- 1 cardboard tube (from an empty toilet paper roll)
- Place the five sheets of construction paper on top of each other. Trace your child's handprint onto the top sheet.
- Holding all five sheets together, carefully cut the handprint out.
- Draw eyes on the cardboard tube. Cut out a small triangle-shaped beak from the leftover construction paper. Glue the beak onto the tube. Cut out a small turkey neck wattle from the paper and glue it to the tube also.
- Arrange the handprints behind the tube and glue them in place one by one (see photo).