Let's see who will be getting some free "Spring" in their marital step.
In a sponsored contest, Patch asked to tell us why they and their spouse needed to see the new Sony Pictures flick Hope Springs for a chance to be one of five couples to win a pair of free tickets.
Winners will be able to see the movie—starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell—at the at the .
The top five reasons submitted by readers about as to why they need to see the movie are:
- May: "To our horror...our kids recommended this movie to me and my husband...our 1st thought... are we that 'old' to our kids?! Is that our kids' impression of our relationship?!. But then, I love Meryl Streep...now I'm just CURIOUS!! AND our 20th anniversary is creeping up right around the corner...and wondering how we should celebrate :)"
- Jim: "My husband and I have been together for 34 years, but we were only legally able to get married in 2008. So, even though we are kind of 'newlyweds', we are really a long time couple that can always use some inspiration."
- Otterfreak: "I don't have a spouse to reconnect with but maybe two tickets to this movie will help me find one!"
- CK: "I had already asked my husband to go & see this with me when I had first seen a preview of it. It would be great to go see it with him because we have been together for a long time and it would be good to see a different perspective on the way a marriage could be 'spiced up' or 'kicked up a bit'. It has to be a hilarious movie with Steve Carrell being the marriage therapist. Something we do a lot of together is LAUGH and why not do more of that together at this movie?"
- Chad: "My wife and I are newlyweds! We want to see the joys (and challenges) of a 31 year marriage."
Congrats to our winners!
To collect your pair of tickets for "Hope Springs" at the AMC 16 Theatres at the South Bay Galleria in North Redondo Beach, please contact email@example.com.