It's a Halloween classic—dirt pies! This recipe is easily customizable; use a plastic flowerpot instead of a bowl as a serving dish or make single-serve portions with smaller flowerpots. Serves 4-8 people.
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms
- Remove the white filling from the Oreos and discard it. Put the cookies into a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them until it looks like dirt.
- Cover the bottom of a large bowl with half of the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Make the pudding according to the directions on the package. Pour it into the bowl on top of the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Place gummy worms on top of the pudding. Cover both the pudding and the candy worms with the rest of the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- For an added touch, decorate with plastic flowers.
Want more Halloween? Visit our handy guide to the holiday.