1. You claim that "Fox News" is overly biased, but have no problems with MSNBC.
2. You belive that America should become less dependent on foreign oil, but oppose off shore drilling, Keystone Pipeline, fracking and drilling in Anwar.
3. You accuse conservatives of being racist, yet you castigate Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain and Allen West for their conservative views because you think "blacks aren't supposed to be conservative."
4. You opposed President Bush's invasion of Iraq - which was supported by both Congress and the UN - yet you supported Obama's plan to strike Syria, which was supported by neither.
5. You criticize Christianity - a religion that preaches and overwhelmingly practices tolerance - while defending Islam - whose followers kill women, homosexuals and "infidels"on a daily basis.
6. You think a moment of silent prayer at the beginning of the school day constitutes government indoctrination and an intrusion on parental authority, while sex education, condom distribution and multi-culturalism are values-neutral.
7. You think Rev. Al Sharpton makes perfect sense.
8. You think welfare doesn't need to be reformed.
9. You happily show your photo ID for anything, but you think it's racist to simply have to show an ID to vote.
10. You oppose capital punishment, yet you support a woman's right to "choose."
11. You ask about those who hate America: "What have we done to offend them?" Yet you conclude that those in America who oppose liberalism are ignorant, bigoted or evil.
12. You're convinced that "Bush lied, people died," despite the fact that every major intelligence agency in the world also believed that Saddam had WMDs, and that Saddam's own generals later said that he wanted the world to believe he had WMDs.
13. You use your right to free speech to denounce America and support foreign dictators, such as the late Hugo Chavez, who silence free speech in their own countries.
14. You believe it's perfectly okay to include an image of a crucifix submerged in urine in a government-funded exhibit, but you oppose a manger scene in a town square.
15. You think that a man whose made over $200 million in the business world and helped to create countless jobs and successful businesses would ruin an economy (Mitt Romney), but you trust a political science major with a law degree who went into community organizing and politics for a living.