A fire ripped through a North Redondo Beach home on the Hermosa Beach border Saturday morning, destroying about 35 percent of the house, the Easy Reader reported Saturday.
The fire may have been caused by either a lit candle or an electrical issue, residents of the home in the 1600 block of Havemeyer Lane told Easy Reader reporter Chelsea Sektnan.
Firefighters from both the Hermosa Beach and responded to the scene and put out the fire, Sektnan reported. There appeared to be no injuries.
The two departments have a reciprocal agreement, meaning personnel from both departments will respond to fires in both cities.
- Full story: Fire Blazes Through North Redondo Home