The Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce will host a forum Monday at City Hall where Redondo Beach residents can hear from candidates running to represent them in the city council and mayor's office.
The free forum will begin at 1 p.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. and will feature remarks from all candidates for District 1, District 2, District 4 and mayor. City Attorney Mike Webb, who is running unopposed in his bid for reelection, will also make a statement, after which residents are invited to speak personally with candidates at a reception.
Each candidate will speak for approximately 10 minutes.
Though the event will not be broadcast live, video of the forum will be made available at redondochamber.org afterward. Redondo Beach Patch will also live-blog the event.
- 1-1:50 p.m.: District 1 candidates Kimberly Fine, Jeff Ginsburg, Jim Light, Dianne Prado
- 2-2:35 p.m.: District 2 candidates Bill Brand (incumbent), Michael Jackson, Susan Kowalski
- 2:45-3:35 p.m.: Mayoral candidates Steve Aspel, Pat Aust, Matt Kilroy, Eric Coleman
- 3:45-4:20 p.m.: District 4 candidates Jan Jeffreys, Stephen Sammarco, Julian Stern
- 4:30-4:35 p.m.: City Attorney Mike Webb
- 4:45-6 p.m.: Meet the Candidates reception
For complete coverage, visit our guide to the 2013 Redondo Beach municipal elections.