- The Redondo Beach City Council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Redondo Beach City Hall.
- The Redondo Beach Unified School District Board of Education will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the school district's headquarters on Inglewood Avenue.
- Attention homeowners: Tuesday is the deadline for paying the first of two installments of your property taxes. You can pay Los Angeles County taxes at this online link. But remember that in many cases taxes are paid through a mortgage lender.
- Monday is National Pastry Day, as if you didn’t need an excuse on Monday for a pastry, cupcake or other sweet extravagance to make the start of the week a little easier.
- Tuesday is Human Rights Day, celebrated across the world on the anniversary of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
What else is going on this week that your neighbors should know about? Tell us in the comments.
For more Redondo Beach news, like Redondo Beach Patch on Facebook, follow @RedondoBchPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Redondo Beach Patch daily newsletter.